WATCH THE TRAILER HERE
For more information or to arrange
for a showing contact:
Jeff Fladen at firstname.lastname@example.org
was developed by NAMI Tennessee with the cooperation of the
Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
and the Tennessee Department of Corrections.
was Produced and Directed by Dixie Gamble and includes:
- Pete Earley, Author and Journalist
- Dr. Xavier Amador, Author and principal of LEAP Institute
- Ron Honberg, Director for Policy and Legal Affairs for NAMI
- Dr. Ken Duckworth, NAMI Medical Director
- Narration by Steve Lopez, author of a best-selling book that inspired the
film The Soloist, which stars Robert Downey Jr. as Lopez.